cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Reward of $2 is not applied

mazsch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $25 plan and I have set up AutoPay for my account, 3 periods of AutoPay is reflected on my account ($6 AutoPay Reward), but I am still paying $25. Why is that?

8 REPLIES 8

@XenosynergyYou will have to contact the moderators to get that sorted out. Also if you had problems with Autopay or if you had triggered the Lost/Stolen feature the $2 will be deferred until the next cycle.

Xenosynergy

None of my rewards we're applied to my September bill.  I messaged the mods, I hope to get it resolved.  Nothing has changed, my credit card was charged $42 when it is usually $33.xx.  Auto pay, loyalty and referral credit did not show up.

I’ve seen many ask similar questions on here and it usually turns out that you failed to add your provinces tax to the $25 plan so after the $2 Autopay credit you land at around $25 on the credit card.

Terry

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@mazschWhere did you see $25 being paid? In your credit card statement? Or under payment history? In payment history Autopay Reward is a seperate line item.

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 8.23.54 PM.png

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would ask the moderator team about this, this sounds like a glitch

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mazsch wrote:

I have a $25 plan and I have set up AutoPay for my account, 3 periods of AutoPay is reflected on my account ($6 AutoPay Reward), but I am still paying $25. Why is that?

@mazsch  Are you looking at your payment history or your credit card charges? If your looking at your cc statement that amount includes taxes. If it's not being deducted from your payment history then you need to submit a ticket.

Phoneguy2

It's likely you have to manaully apply them to your next payment. If not that, then it might just be dispaying your overall savings, not what you have in the bank so to speak

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

So if I understand correctly. Previous monthly payments your autopay worked and was debited according?

However this month the system did not do the autopay reward?

If that's the case some other clients appear to also have had this issue the last few days.

You will have to contact moderators to investigate. Pic below on how to open a ticket.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.