cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay Reward error

JakeTri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I notice that my account received the wrong amount for the AutoPay reward on 90 day plan. I received $2 instead of the exepcted $6.

Is this a known issue ?

8 REPLIES 8

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad I could help, enjoy your weekend as well!! =D @JakeTri

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

JakeTri

Issue completly resolved ... 

Thanks Mary for quickly fixing my issue !

Have a great long weekend everyone !!

Jake

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Everything is fixed now @JakeTri 🙂

Please check my response via private message!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

JakeTri

PM with phone number and PIN send to moderator.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @JakeTri,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear about the wrong autopay amount being applied - I could certainly looking into it.

In order for me to fix this and make sure that the correct reward reflects and is applied in the future as well, I'll need to access your account. Can you please send me your phone number by PM? I look forward to helping out 🙂

Regards,

Mary

It's a system glitch it's not too common but it's happens in past they will fix the problem once you contact mod dept
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

JakeTri

Ok, thank you 🙂

I just wanted to know if this is a known issue before contacting a moderator via private message.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is known that rewards are sometimes affected by bugs in the software.  However, it's not a universal thing.  If you have been short changed, you will need to contact a moderator and have them investigate and provide credit adjustments.  If you are unsure how to contact a moderator via private message, here's how.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.