cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Re: AutoPay Data Reward

@nissanzaman818 wrote:

I have activated autopay and system has charged my card automatically but have not got the 250 MB bonus data that comes with auto-pay. My package is $15 plan.

So the gist of all the other posts in this thread is that even without auto-pay setup, you should have the 250MB of data.

If, on the self-serve portal overview page, you don't see a line "250 MB at 3G speed" under the section "My Data & Add-Ons", it's possible you have already used it all up - in which case, this line will disappear from the overview page. To check if this may have happened, click "View My Usage" and see if you see any data usage events.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nissanzaman818 

Check your plan details in the top box on the left side of your overview page. You should see the following...

Screenshot_20211013-041434~2.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@benfatto 

The autopay data bonus has been hard coded to the "new" 15 plan from its inception I believe....as it was introduced once it was decided by the higher ups that pm was no longer going to offer full speed 4G LTE with any new in market plans. By hard coding it to the $15 plan (the $10 50/50 plan was already scheduled to expire but was extended a couple of more months by demand) it meant once the $10 plan was no longer offered there would be no in market plans with full 4G LTE data or by default. As any plan that did not already have a data plan tied to it would default to full 4G LTE if a data add on was purchased (or gifted) to the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.