cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Grace2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have changed another visa for the auto pay a few days before the payment date.  For some reasons, my account is suspensed without my attention and of course my visa is in good standing.  Why it happens?  Will I lose my auto pay credits forever?  

4 REPLIES 4

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No you will not lose your credits. they will reactivate once they receive next payment from your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Grace2019 wrote:

I have changed another visa for the auto pay a few days before the payment date.  For some reasons, my account is suspensed without my attention and of course my visa is in good standing.  Why it happens? 

@Grace2019If your plan was up for renewal and your phone is still working you can ignore this message. The temporary plan suspension although confusing is a normal part of Public Mobile's renewal process and in many ways it's best to simply not monitor the account during the renewal process.

If you are not familiar with the Public Mobile renewal process the temporary suspended status could easily cause concern and panic and cause the customer to take uncecessary action (Making onetime payments) that ofter result in account suspension possibly requiring moderator intervention and uncessary downtime.

Will I lose my auto pay credits forever?  

No, as long as you have AutoPay enabled within your account you will always get the reward, even if you pay with a voucher or a manual cc payment.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Grace2019 wrote:

I have changed another visa for the auto pay a few days before the payment date.  For some reasons, my account is suspensed without my attention and of course my visa is in good standing.  Why it happens?  Will I lose my auto pay credits forever?  

Does your account say suspended or expired? Do you have service? If it says expired and you have service do not worry this is normal. If it is suspended and you have no service log into your account.  Do you have a balance due? If not ($0.00) click on the reactivate button. Log out. Reboot your phone.  Do you have service? If not log back in.  If necessary add $1 to your account. Apply payment. Reactivate. Reboot phone. Still not working? Go to lost/stolen. Report as lost/stolen. Log out and wait a few minutes. Report as found. Reboot. Still not working? You need to msg moderator thru Simon (?) Be brief fill out tkt and submit. If you have an amount owing add funds and apply payment. Reactivate. Reboot phone. Do you have service? If not follow troubleshooting steps above.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should still keep your autopay reward.  When you log into you account - it should still show the $2 reward.  Is you renewal date today -it can take a few hours for your account to change back to active status.  Do you still have service ?

Need Help? Let's chat.