cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay?

Morgaan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am signed up on auto pay but not really sure how that works now as I thought it would automatically charge my card every 30 days which should of been today but instead my account

expired

and

it said I needed to top my account ?

3 REPLIES 3

marlon17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same problem happen twice on my renewal dates. 

Apparently I had not updated the expiration date on my credit card.

That was why the autopay was not working.

I updated the credit card info. and voila!

All was good.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Morgaan wrote:

I am signed up on auto pay but not really sure how that works now as I thought it would automatically charge my card every 30 days which should of been today but instead my account

expired

and

It's a messy weird transition. It goes from active of course then to Plan Expired in the evening of the last day of your 30 or 90 days. Don't panic. Have your towel ready 🙂 At midnight ET you'll see suspended. Really don't panic. In about 20 minutes you'll see any Rewards get cashed in and added to your Available Funds. Then after that...variable. In its own good time (some have reported 2am ET...I didn't) it'll take what money is available in Available Funds and if not enough it'll take what it needs from your credit card if you have autopay. Then it'll reset all your counters and renew your plan and you're done.

In all this time your phone should continue to work.

If it didn't find enough money to renew then your service stops.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Morgaan wrote:

expired

and

The date on your login overview page is the payment due date.  Your renewal date is that date + 1 day.  Sometime on the late afternoon of payment due date, your status will change to expired.  Ignore this status change if your phone is still working.  At the beginning of next day, PM system will take money from your credit card to pay for your next 30 days fee.

If today is your payment due date on your login screen, your expired status is normal.  Everything will be fine tomorrow morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.