cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay with vouchers

Gurpy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I get the $2 savings with auto pay using the vouchers bought in stores?

10 REPLIES 10

Gurpy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thankyou! 🙂

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Gurpy, Public Mobile AutoPay works differently compared to other carriers.

You just have to register your credit card and don't actually have to use it to qualify.
Your AutoPay reward will be credited to your account on renewal night.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Gurpy, Public Mobile AutoPay works differently compared to other carriers.

You just have to register your credit card and don't actually have to use it to qualify.
Your AutoPay reward will be credited to your account on renewal night.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Gurpy wrote:

For the 2$ credit for autopay you need to have a credit card registered in your self-serve account BUT you can use voucher to pay your plan each 30 days.

@Lieux  Will the OP get the reward if a cc is registered but payment is made using vouchers before renewal?

@dabr, you can add vouchers at any time and those funds can go into your available funds and sit there until it is your payment date.

Thanks @ShawnC13  but I wasn't quite sure if the OP would get the discount with the voucher payment alone. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Gurpy wrote:

For the 2$ credit for autopay you need to have a credit card registered in your self-serve account BUT you can use voucher to pay your plan each 30 days.

@Lieux  Will the OP get the reward if a cc is registered but payment is made using vouchers before renewal?

Yes he will!!

@dabr wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Gurpy wrote:

@dabr, you can add vouchers at any time and those funds can go into your available funds and sit there until it is your payment date.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@dabr wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

@Gurpy wrote:

Yes he will!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@Gurpy wrote:

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Gurpy wrote:

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you can use vouchers but you need a cc on file to get the reward

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Gurpy wrote:

Can I get the $2 savings with autopsy using the vouchers bought in stores?

Yes you can, just add your vouchers before your renewal/payment date.

Edit:  Do as @RossN  and @Lieux suggest and add a CC to your account to get the reward but you can still pay by using a voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.