cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay reward not applied to my account

Dia
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had auto pay set up, and in September ( just September) I didn't get the 2$ reward added to my plan for some reason. Though it was strange as I haven't changed the credit cards on my account. Was wondering would anyone know what could have caused this? Or who to contact from public movie to fix this? Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

many people had their rewards not applied on renewal yesterday. Gotta love those glitches.

Yes, this definitely does seem to be more system-wide, rather than isolated.

I suspect anybody who experienced this will have observed:

• Lack of "Congrats! Rewards havve been applied to your account..." SMS from short-code 100.
  • Obviously a $2+tax higher charge than normal
  • Possibly other credits not showing up???
  • Possibly an error banner (as below) when viewing Rewards (either Overview --> My Rewards, or Plan and Add-Ons --> Rewards):
    Rewards ErrorRewards Error

Would be good if PM could make adjustments across the board... I'm just waiting for another account of mine to renew before opening a ticket and reporting the issue, to further try and characterize possible cause/effect.

@Dia  You may have been one of the first but certainly not the last...many people had their rewards not applied on renewal yesterday. Gotta love those glitches. As long as you submitted a ticket you will have the applied to your account. Your plan will be that much more cheaper on next renewal.

Fred54
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing, got the reward for july/august/october, but not september, I opened a ticket to moderator and got the $2 the next day, don't worry.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dia  Some reasons why the rewards don't get applied are performaing an immediate plan change or performing the lost/stolen reset trick. To get your rewards applied submit a ticket to PM. To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dia   I had the auto pay discount missing for several month but once the mods looked at and corrected it then things have been fine since.  Just keep an eye on your account for awhile.

Cheers

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator with a ticket when rewards are missing or having any issues with payment. click on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

@Dia 

Moderators will take 1-2 days to respond. 

If you feel comfortable, screenshot your payment history page (omit personal information) and we could have a look.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DiaYou will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner. Explain to SIMon your situation, once you think it understands, type submit ticket so a support ticket will be generated for you to be sent to the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.