cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay Rewards and plan change

Johan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All,

I have just signed up and will be using auto pay, I understand that I will not get a credit unit my first auto payment, if I start with a 30 day plan which will be $2.00 off my next bill but then before the due date of my next payment switch to a 90 day plan, do I get the $2.00 credit or the $6.00 or both?

7 REPLIES 7

Johan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks all for your input. Still not sure what the right answer is. Maybe I should be asking this question fist. Becouse this is a prepaid service, on my second payment (which would be my first autopayment), is the credit for what ever time period you are on (30 or 90 day) done at the begining of the plan when you pay for it or the end of the plan after the period is up. I would hope that it is an upfront credit, if not then we do not get credit for the original sign up payment and the last payment, if for what ever the reason you no longer use PM.

As I am new to this, does this automaticly go to the moderators or does it need to be sent to them in another way?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

your First payments you don't get any auto reward
after second payments you will getting

but for Loyalty Rewards you will getting first payments

1.PNG

How much can you earn ?  AutoPay Reward

• 30-day plan: When you register and pay for your service using AutoPay, you will earn a reoccurring Reward of $2 every 30 days.
  • 90-day plan: When you register and pay for your service using AutoPay, you will earn a reoccurring Reward of $6 every 90 days.
  • 10-day plan: There is no AutoPay Reward
  • for customers using the 10-day plan.

good luck 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That makes sense. This way, on your last period way, way in the future, you do not forfeit your last autopay bonus.

🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Typically the first three payments will be the following format

1) full price

2) full price - auto-pay1 - auto-pay2

3) full price - autopay3

@matbasm I think it should be $6 since you are switching to 90 days plan and it's a prepaid service. Whats the amount due on the My Rewards page?

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai, at the time of the first autopay of 90 days, would he get just the $2 that is already showing as autopay credit, and at the next autopay of 90 days get $6?  Or, on the first autopay of 90 days would he get the $2 already credited to the account PLUS $6 because the new plan is 90 days.  I should be able to answer this myself when my first renewal happens, but it would be nice to know in advance.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Johan, If you enabled AutoPay during activation, you should have $2 AutoPay credit sitting under Available Balance. For 30 days plan, you will get $2 AutoPay rewards. When you switch to 90 days plan, you will get $6 rewards. 

Need Help? Let's chat.