cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay reward

ELF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My $2 Auto Pay reward is no longer being applied to my monthly payment. However, I get texts acknowledging I have earned it.

9 REPLIES 9

@hTideGnow 

No its not aimed specifically at you but more a general disappointment at the frequency a copy and pasted contact the mods post is pulled out of the hat. Our goal is to problem solve, encourage, teach and mentor members.

But instead new customers or new posters with their first issue (some with their first problem after 5, 8 or even 10 years as customers) instead of learning that this an issue they can fix themselves, or prevent themselves from causing the error the next time, or apply basic troubleshooting tricks etc....learn how to negotiate with simon or how to send a private message and watch the envelope icon.

Pm is DIY customers should learn how to manage their account and services. If they can't then their referrer should help them manage their account or a friend or a family member.....I mean if you can make it past simple simon you can manage the basics of your service.

There is a wealth of knowledge, ingenuity, curious minds, consideration, passion, humour, diligence and creative minds wanting to help and share and make this a welcoming and vibrant community.

But we are losing that with every customer who learns to skip the interaction and just submit a ticket. And they lose too.....as the community is most often holding the correct information. Tried, tested, tried again and tested and confirmed to be true....despite what the official pm "word" is or what a moderator can insist is correct when it clearly is not....🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : Your interpretations are reasonable. But there are also various other possibilities. Many people come here not fully understanding what all they're looking at with their account or service. We don't know how long the OP has been a customer, but they only just signed up to the community and this is their only post.

Edit: @hTideGnow : I'd also grant the timing.
The OP posts. 20 minutes later you replied. Maybe in that time they figured it out or figured out contacting the mods. And now they're gone without a word as happens all too often. Then another 25 minutes later darlicious posted some probing questions. So maybe in that time the OP used your reply and contacted the mods. And now they're gone without a word as happens all too often.

I hope no one is  not talking about me.  😂

While I do ask users to contact mod in some of my replies... i don't do it all the time as the only suggestion

This time, i jumped on it right a way with that, cos OP original post was very certain the he has it.  I would assume OP already checked it especially OP said " I get texts acknowledging I have earned it."    He  also mentioned that he "no longer" getting it, so,  that implies that it just stopped this month.  If it is payment related, working and just stopped, OP is so certain, i would assume there is nothing much we can do as it is payment related.

@Anonymous 

Well that's the easiest way to earn community rewards....one copy and pasted post, a few bravos and a solution! No more effort needed. NEXT!

We helped the member the other day almost uninterrupted by anyone else for 15 pages (minus the slightly social page that got abyssed) over a couple of weeks/days.....why because it was marked solved on the first day!

Maybe solutions that are simply contact the moderators shouldn't count like lounge posts! Instead of a community board of moved and flagged posts the oracles could move solved threads that only show an OP how to contact the moderators can go to stagnate and not earn community rewards. We have come full circle!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another one post wonder. This is the "problem" with just shunting customers off to the mods. No opportunity for community diagnosis. Even limiting oneself of that opportunity.

ALL questions that would bring customers here can be dealt with by the mods. So why do we bother? Sigh.

Hopefully the OP would deign to report back with what the problem was.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Check your account if it shows like this:

Meow_0-1621522615386.png

If you do not see it or you see it but you did not get it, best way to resolve this issue is to contact MODs:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then select account-specific question, then select you need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket or,

- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ELF : Any chance it's the taxes? You'll see the taxes charged on your payment card.

And this is a full slate of the deposited rewards.

z10user4_0-1621523250517.png

@ELF

Hmmmm....that's a new one. Does the autopay reward show on your rewards page in your account?

But its not reflected in your payment history? Does the bottom of your overview page say you are registered for dynamic autopay?

Screenshot_20210520-052856~2.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ELF 

Look like to you have to contact Mod to get this sorted out:

open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Type: My rewards are missing
   It will give you some options click on the reward type that was missing:
   AutoPay reward, Community reward, Loyalty reward, Refer A Friend
    Then click "Contact Us" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.