cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Rewards

ArkhamSmoke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey been having sporadic issues with my auto pay rewards getting applied, I'd say they are happening 25% of the time, starting to add up :catsad:

Is this a known problem? 

7 REPLIES 7

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I've always gotten my autopay reward. No issue here.

@Jb456 OK, so I read Alan's post more carefully and believe you are correct. In that case my advice would now be to keep an accurate record of Reward failures for the day (say 2 months from now) it would be reasonable to submit a ticket.

I will likely have this issue next month when my Community reward goes missing again. I noticed that the ticket submission for missing rewards does request "How many months are missing? So, mine will be 2 come June! 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Jb456 wrote:

I would suggest holding off from contacting moderators as it's not an urgent matter.

According to this link in announcement section the Public Mobile team is asking that issues that are not urgent to hold off until further notice.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Customer-support-during-COVID-19-situat...

True, however only the moderators can repair this. Might as well get in the queue and be triaged as they see fit.

[while true, not such great advice currently, see next post]

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I would say the reward issuance is pretty solid.  I have never experienced a lost reward of any kind.  This is across numerous accounts under my watch.  Any discrepancies can be dealt with by the moderator team.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ArkhamSmoke could you please post a screenshot of your payment history, so that we can take a look at it?  Please omit all personal information. Thanks.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ArkhamSmoke Modes can help you easily and fast: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible). Or moderators: send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ArkhamSmoke wrote:

Hey been having sporadic issues with my auto pay rewards getting applied, I'd say they are happening 25% of the time, starting to add up :catsad:

Is this a known problem? 

@ArkhamSmoke  Happens once in a while but the Moderator Team should be able to fix it once you submit a ticket to them.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.