cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Pay Rewards - Does this reset your plan amount?

snowball93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for the $120 for 4GB promo a while back but never signed up for auto pay. I would like to sign up for it however when I try to sign up and then click the "Rewards" section to see what my new estimated payment will be, I see that my Plan cost changed from $120 to $246 instead. See screenshot below.

Does your plan charge update/change to the current price when you sign up for Auto-Pay (as in it removes the promo plan)? Or is this an error and something I can ignore and just continue to sign up?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

snowball93_0-1592870756228.png

4 REPLIES 4

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@snowball93, obviously that is just wrong$246 ! $120 for a 4Gig plan... I am assuming that you are on a 90-day plan. As per @gblackma calling 611 on your phone is likely the best bet. But, in the meantime, I would still contact the moderator team, but suggest you create a ticket with our friendly SIMon.

Ask SIMon. This is the preferred method as it is supposed to be the fastest method on earth! Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of the website to start the ticketing process to contact the moderator or click on this link, to take you to the SIMon too chat. Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.  

Hopefully, they can check and reset that weird total too as well! 

@snowball93 

Your new amount due would be $6 less than your previous amount. The new total is likely showing you the amount of your services without the bundling discounts that came with that kind of plan. The amount shown is "incorrect" because it doesn't show those discounts. Someone familiar with those plans could break it down for you better than I can as i wasnt a customer then.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@snowball93 dial 611, it should give you the correct amount. Also look in your rewards section of your self service account the $6 should show against your autopay rewards. Let us know if it doesn't. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@snowball93 this is an apparent glitch. just ignore the amount shown

Need Help? Let's chat.