cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Pay Rewards Didn't Apply

mrbassman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just set up my account and set up auto-pay and when I signed in to the self-serve account, it doesn't show the rewards. I am on the same plan type as my girlfriend who did get the automatic $2 reward on her account. When I went into payment, it showed "manage auto-pay", I removed it, then re-applied for it and still, it won't apply the $2 reward. Has anyone had this issue and if so, how do I fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mrbassman, take a look at the rewards tab.  If auto pay reward is showing there, then it is all good.  It will apply on subsequent renewals.  If you are concerned whether the credit card added to the account is set up properly, then just do a $1 manual top up to confirm.  It is always a good idea to do this test when adding a new card. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mrbassman wrote:

I just set up my account and set up auto-pay and when I signed in to the self-serve account, it doesn't show the rewards. I am on the same plan type as my girlfriend who did get the automatic $2 reward on her account. When I went into payment, it showed "manage auto-pay", I removed it, then re-applied for it and still, it won't apply the $2 reward. Has anyone had this issue and if so, how do I fix this?

First 30 day payment goes through as Full but you get a $2 Credit which can be Automatically used towards your next renewal if you setup Auto Pay during Activation.  If you didn't setup during activation but did it after then you will Automatically get $2 off your next renewal 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mrbassman wrote:

@mrbassman  No need to make changes to Autopay. Your AP for this period will be applied during your next renewal. So on your next renewal your will see $2 + $2 = $4 for AutoPay rewards.

allier19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try loggin out and loggin back in, seemed to work for my friend.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@mrbassman  hi it will show up soon just be patient Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.