cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At what rank do we start getting rewards?

amx96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

^

14 REPLIES 14

@HALIMACS wrote:

I think we BOTH did, @computergeek541  [as did several others on this thread]

What did you perceive the initial OP question to mean otherwise?  (just curious...)

There's not much to go on when the post itself is blank with only a short quetsion in the title.  I thought that the question was asking if there was any link between rank and reward.  Going quickly again through the thread, and as yoiu were saying, it sounds as if others might have thought that too.

I think he is new.. he probably didn't know how everything works.. 

but from the question.. it does look like he think Rank has something to do with reward..

anyway.. i think we all gave him enough information both Ranking.. and Reward...  🙂

I think we BOTH did, @computergeek541  [as did several others on this thread]

What did you perceive the initial OP question to mean otherwise?  (just curious...)

@HALIMACS wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

@amx96 

Every rank is equally eligible to receive every Community reward for helping others.

Most will start by receiving top 50 or top 25%. It doesn't take much to get into the top 50.

To reach the top 5 or top 1% requires significantly more time - as one prior wise user put it, you're better off collecting bottles on the side of the road.

Welcome to public mobile!!!

I wouldn't say every rank. If we take the same of New in Town, Great Neighbor, and possibly go all the way up to Good Citizen, I would say that it isn't possible to stay at those ranks (or unlikely at Good Citizen) to stay at those ranks after receiving a certain Community reward amount, especially if that's done in the first month or so.

I don't believe that was the OP's initial question, @computergeek541 

They asked 'at what rank does one start getting rewards'.

I still believe every rank is equally eligible to receive anything from zero community rewards right up to the top 1%.   Is it likely, no, but it's certainly possible.

I suppose that you could say that, but then, neither of us answered the OP's question.  I believe that it's also actually possible to receive bravos without even making a post. This would be from uploaded pictures.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@HALIMACS wrote:

@amx96 

Every rank is equally eligible to receive every Community reward for helping others.

Most will start by receiving top 50 or top 25%. It doesn't take much to get into the top 50.

To reach the top 5 or top 1% requires significantly more time - as one prior wise user put it, you're better off collecting bottles on the side of the road.

I wouldn't say every rank. If we take the same of New in Town, Great Neighbor, and possibly go all the way up to Good Citizen, I would say that it isn't possible to stay at those ranks (or unlikely at Good Citizen) to stay at those ranks after receiving a certain Community reward amount, especially if that's done in the first month or so.

I don't believe that was the OP's initial question, @computergeek541 

They asked 'at what rank does one start getting rewards'.

I still believe every rank is equally eligible to receive anything from zero community rewards right up to the top 1%.   Is it likely, no, but it's certainly possible.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@amx96 Like others said, rank means  nothing. A mayor can get $1 and a good citizen could get $10.  New members are immediately eligible for rewards if they participate enough.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

BTW, rank is a title system only.. no real reward.. but make us feel good  🎼🎵🎶 I feel good🎶🎵  🙂

Here are some info of PM ranking based on everyone's experience : 

Solved: Re: My ranking went up - Page 3 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Darkharvest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ya it's not a ranking system it's all based on how much you participate and how much u get involved in the community chats.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@amx96 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@amx96 You you are referring to Community Reward, it doesn't matter on the rank. Just provide value to community - answer questions, give insights, provide solutions, give bravos, and help people. The more you help, the higher chances you will receive a Community reward.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@amx96 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@amx96 wrote:

^

Hi @amx96 ,

• Autopay Rewards get reflected on your 1st renewal.
  • Loyalty Rewards on your 13th cycle.
  • Refer-A-Friend - reflective right away
  • Community Rewards (based on contribution levels) get added to your account around the 6th-8th of each month. So, you can get these credited to your account as early as your 1st renewal.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@amx96  hi it is not the rank that gives you rewards it is how much you participate in the community mostly by answering questions in a helpful way 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not about rank. It's about effort each month. Reply to questions, bravo things you appreciate, maybe your reply will get bravo'd, maybe one of your replies will get marked as the solution to the question.

Then do it again the next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.