cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April 2017 community reward has been credited in self-serve account

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I looked at my account and noticed that the community reward for April has been added to my reward total.

For those interested, take a look at your PM self-serve account under rewards.  This assumes, of course, that you know how much reward total you already had before today, as there is no monthly breakdown of the accumulated community reward.

Note: The associated badge may not have been added yet in your community profile.  That will follow soon.

35 REPLIES 35

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just in time for my biling cycle. 🙂   Its amasing how much they accumulate. 

@ShawnC13 congrats on the 6months @ $6.  The oracles better watch out 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Yes my reward was there already as well.  6 Months with PM and have received $36 in community rewards that is awesome!!  $6 every month so far

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I am curious, have you already had problems just clicking around in the selfserve (without making any changes)?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I try not to spend too much time playing around in the account since it is rather fragile.  Usually there's a posting announcing the monthly results.  It will probably come out on Monday.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
Hasn't arrived yet for me... Later today I guess!
Need Help? Let's chat.