cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone  has tips to to get rewards quickly and reduce $$$?

dlyrette
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In am fairly new and would liek to benefit as much as possible from rewards.  I refered friends already so any other tips would be helpful

Tks 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can definitley earn rewards for your participation in the Public Mobile community by either asking questions or answering the questions or concerns that other Public Mobile members post here in the community section of the website.  The more you participate, will increase your chances for Bravos and badges which can increase your reward level.

DavidC2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I just registered for Public Mobile. 

I bought the SIM card from London Drugs, so if you have one near, ask them!

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @dlyrette, welcome to PM.  Definitely a great question and I recommend the following:

• login to this community forum regularly (i.e. every few days), and see where you can provide some assistance, positive feedback, comments, feel free to put in your two cents (i.e. provide your thoughts) it might lead to larger discussion.
  • I recommend check the forum regularly for special plan promos and sign up bonuses.  This will be great in getting more referrals.  So don't refer someone unless you see some good bonus offers.  Every time I refer I wait until they offer a sign up bonus for both myself and the person I'm referring, nice to get $25 off for yourself too Smiley LOL
  • Let people know ahead of time before referring that there is no call centre.  This is a Do-It-Yourself service, with support only online through this forum (MODS, Oracles, and Others).
  • Immediately sign up for auto pay to get the $2 credit.

Outside of the above I think that's pretty much it.  Eventually you'll get more comfortable providing your thoughts, and if you're wrong, don;t worry, someone here will correct you.  I can't even count how many times I've been wrong and corrected.  Great learning experience.

@Tony8 wrote:

Hi, you can help answer questions like yours on the forum, for a community credit.

Or keep signing up others to Public Mobile.  I wish SIM cards were locally available, ( at Dollarama)  not just in the mail next week.

You can buy a sim card USUALLY localy...here in those shops...you can locate them here...https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, you can help answer questions like yours on the forum, for a community credit.

Or keep signing up others to Public Mobile.  I wish SIM cards were locally available, ( at Dollarama)  not just in the mail next week.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dlyrette wrote:

In am fairly new and would liek to benefit as much as possible from rewards.  I refered friends already so any other tips would be helpful

Tks 🙂

Come here on the community and read read posts...ask or answer questions with your knowledge and one day you will have rewards for your participation. Autopay with your account is 2$ credit every 30 days...Welcome to public mobile! And enjoy the community!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dlyrette wrote:

Tks 🙂

@dlyrette  Here is a good startSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.