cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am an Oracle? Rewards on Badges is confusing

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Am a bit confused. As per the community rewards, I was given $5. Great! 

As per the table, I was in the top 10%:

rewards-5.png

But, in the badges that I have earned, it says I am an Oracle, top 1%, 5%, 10% 25% and 50%. 

Then I realized, am NOT an Oracle (duh!) but, why the heck does Public Mobile say, that I earned that with my badges, but am not. Is this confusing, or am I just crazy!

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 2.51.19 AM.png

9 REPLIES 9

killerofmusic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah its a bit confusing. I hope they can change it a bit so people do not get confused. However, you can just check what reward you got in your account. Check it as per how much you were awarded. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

Maybe it's a sign. of things to come...:smileywink:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The badge problem comes and goes.  Why do people fret over this?  What's an e-trinket worth?

@mpcdesign when I look at your badges in your profile, I only see the top 10% one rewarded on Thursday.

@mpcdesignHey that's new....before the real one would come back....well they are tinkering with the system. Expect more weird stuff to happen....with no promos they have to keep us entertained.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations they gave you the full set. There is a glitch in the systems. The top 10% badge with Thursday is the right one. 

@darlicious, when i click on all the badges, they all disappear!

Why can't Public Mobile get this right? Confusing? Yeah! Useful? Probably not I guess!

@mpcdesign  The badge that counts is the one with the date....in your case with the settings you have selected it's the one that says Thursday. Eventually that will have a date on it. If you tap not all the "fake" ones they will disappear. You can also sign out and then view your profile and the only badges that count will appear.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Only a few are selected as an oracle.  The most that a PM general user can earn is $15 for the top1%.

Need Help? Let's chat.