cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Referral from Friend After Activation

Stickd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'd like to add my friend's referral code, but I have already activated my phone.
When activating my phone, I did not have the correct code and so the system would not accept it.  I now have the correct code and would like them to receive their credit for referring me.

Is this possible after activation?

7 REPLIES 7

@shehlabajwah wrote:

You are unable to donit yourself using the web, you might want to get in touch with someone on the phone and then see if they can do anything for you.

There is no one to phone. All support is provided online.

shehlabajwah

You are unable to donit yourself using the web, you might want to get in touch with someone on the phone and then see if they can do anything for you.

@caro3For accounts you will have to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner and chat with SIMon, so a support ticket will be generated for you to be sent to the moderators.

caro3

When I activated my sim card, the dealer could not put the promo code in at the time. This was a promo from September 1 - 30, 2019.  I switched on September 27, 2019. Both accounts should have received a $10 credit with this promo xxxxxxxxx. We would just like to have this promo activated, and both accounts credited with the $10.

edited by computergeek541: removed referral code

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Stickd wrote:

I'd like to add my friend's referral code, but I have already activated my phone.
When activating my phone, I did not have the correct code and so the system would not accept it.  I now have the correct code and would like them to receive their credit for referring me.

This seems to be a YMMV thing. Some say yes. Some say the existing customer can get the reward and not the new customer. Some say no.

My opinion is that it should be no. You snooze you lose sorta thing. But that's just being ruthless. Customer service, retainment and satisfaction come into play.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try contact a moderator to see if it is possible.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Stickd wrote:

As you know, this should have been done during activation. Your only chance would be to contact the moderators using this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.