cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date

Vanitaben0246
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello to all!

I wanted to know if anyone can tell me where I can find my activation date on the public mobile site please? 

15 REPLIES 15

@computergeek541 

Well its not that old....less than a month. Its not like its from 2017......

@BryanYang 

Nice idea with the last bill from the old provider.....i haven't heard that one yet. Keep on plugging away at it!

@BryanYang wrote:

You can't find activation date in self serve. Try searching email for activation date, or your previous carrier last bill for the date of porting number.

Hope that helps.

Please be aware that this is an old message thread and that the information in your message had already been provided. I know that there's a learning curve and that you're trying to learn to use this webiste. 

BryanYang

You can't find activation date in self serve. Try searching email for activation date, or your previous carrier last bill for the date of porting number.

Hope that helps.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What is your next payment date?

Build a quick and easy excel program and deduct 30 days from your payment date. Make a list of dates. Look at your autopay dollars and divide by 2. That will give how many months you have been here as long as you started it from day 1.  
Or pm me the information and I will give you 3 dates to consider. Also do you have a credit card statement that might show it? 

If by chance your reason for looking for the date as you feel you are close to getting the first year Loyalty Reward.... keep in mind it takes slightly longer than you think to show up. That is because your 13th payment happens at day 360 which is still short of 1 year. It will show up in your account just after you make that 13th payment (at day 360) and will sit there in your account to be used to help pay the following renewal that happens at day 390. 

AE_Collector

Vanitaben0246

I searched my emails and I found my

activation date.. thank you for helping me

out.. truly Appreciated! 

@Vanitaben0246 

You can change the solution to this thread to the correct one by going to the 3 dots at the top right corner of your original post. There is an option in there to correct your choice.

Vanitaben0246

Thank you!

thid was very helpful and I found my activation date in my emails.. once again, thank you! 

Vanitaben0246

Hi, 
i followed the steps that you have provided and I wasn’t able to see it anywhere... l checked my emails and found the activation date for my

account.. thank you for your help!  

@Vanitaben0246 

Check your texts from 611 for your pin#. This will be your activation date.

I think transaction history go as far as 1 year?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Vanitaben0246 

This will be the subject of the email you're looking for. That's the date of your activation:

Your Public Mobile Activation Details

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vanitaben0246 :Log into self serve then click billing history and your start date is there.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

You won't find it on the site. Look for your welcome email from PM from when you joined. Or check out the date you opened your community account. It'll be pretty close.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire
did you try search your email? you should have gone a welcome letter from them
Need Help? Let's chat.