cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated at home - London Drugs credit

MPL2004
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated my account with Public. Bought a SIM at London Drugs so from what I see, I need to get someone to give me the 20$ credit. I have a picture of my reciept. Could someone please help me? Thanks. @CS_Agent

4 REPLIES 4

MPL2004

Mod messaged and seems like I am still able to redeem. 🙂

@MPL2004 wrote:

I had read on another thread that you could do it at home. The staff didn't seem to know what Public Mobile was anyway .

I do beleive this was a retail promo with activation required at the store.  You will need to message the moderators. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MPL2004

I had read on another thread that you could do it at home. The staff didn't seem to know what Public Mobile was anyway .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MPL2004, I believe that you need to activate AT London Drug in order to get the $20 credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.