cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated 2 lines with public but only get $2 reward on 1 account only

Johnmuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated 2 lines with public couple of months ago and I can only see a reward on 1 line only

12 REPLIES 12

pokeguy88

Also if what you meant was that the first activated line did not use any referral code then nobody gets that bonus without a referee? & then once that first activated line referred the second line, thatthat isis when the second line will get the same $10 startup bonus & while the first line who referred the 2nd line will receive $1 off their monthly bill for as long as the 2nd line remains a customer with Public Mobile! 🙂 

pokeguy88

Yes that should be right as the account which referred the two new accounts gets $1 off each month reward per new activated line(&it's times x2 in this case)

&

So that it means that the existing account who had rferred the two new activated lines will receive $1 referral bonus per line referred off the monthly bill every, while the two newly referred lines will each receive a $10 referral start-up bonus usuallyusually on the on the second day each!! :)) 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

Since @Johnmuk mentions $2 “reward” is there any possibility he is referring to the $2 Autopay credit rather than a reward? 

Without a screen snip of his overview page we can't know for sure. But we haven't heard from him since his OP.

Since @Johnmuk mentions $2 “reward” is there any possibility he is referring to the $2 Autopay credit rather than a reward? 

@Johnmuk wrote:

I activated 2 lines with public couple of months ago and I can only see a reward on 1 line only

As per the information provided by z10user4, if you haven't referred anyone else, a $2 refer-a-friend reward is more than the proper amount.  This reward should be $1 per 30 days for each person you refer.

If the second line never got the one-time $10 credit, you will need to contact moderators through this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yea, my dad signed up for Public Mobile right after I did a few days ago. The $1 per 30 days credit showed up in my account right away, but the $10 one time credit for my dad didn't show up until the next day in his account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@madhi19 wrote:

Well that good to know. I signed up during the $25 promo and the ref and I got credit on both side if I remember right.

Right. That was a great recurring promo. But the standard referral is $10 for the new customer and $1/30 days for the existing customer when the existing customer number is used during activation on the new account.

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well that good to know. I signed up during the $25 promo and the ref and I got credit on both side if I remember right.

@madhi19 wrote:

I just got my dad his line and earned $3 none of that $10 what give?

$10 is for your dad, not for you.

@madhi19 wrote:

Your dad will receive the $10 credit within the next 72 hours. 

madhi19
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnmuk That sounds correct. Only one account will have $2 reoccurring referral rewards. The other line(s) should only get one time $10 credit or $25 if you did it during referral promotion. 

Need Help? Let's chat.