Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Kind of curious...

How many 50% badges do you require to move up to 25%?

Eliza5

146 REPLIES 146

@Eliza5 

Lol.....youre going to do well here. I dusted off my crystal ball and gave my rune a rub for luck. My itchy index finger is pointing towards a shiny two toned twoonie type reward badge.Screenshot_20200302-164852.png

Eliza5

OK...

@CannonFodder,  yes you are a genius too!

Eliza5

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

You're a genius!

Oh, thanks - I appreciate that!!! 😁  Wait..... you mean you WEREN'T talking about me!? Guess you didn't try the quoting, or the tagging of names, so we'd know who you were talking to..... 😉

Eliza5

Hi,

You're a genius!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never bothered. Ancient history.

The only place I've put tags on is a post I wrote about the 611 service. But I don't see how to search for just tags.

Mostly just can't be bothered with tags anyway.

Eliza5

Hi,

@Anonymous, have you ever tested going back to your old messages, replies etc. and being able to organize them with tags after the fact?

Eliza5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

I was also informed that it is easier to achieve a top reward in the beginning.

The waiting can be difficult at times.

Eliza5

Not true.  Only spending time(lots of it) on this forum will get you the community reward.

July 29, I joint this forum and spent lots of time to learn how to make PM system ticks. 

July 30 & 31, I started answering questions . 

August 10, I was surprised that I received my first community badge - Top 10%

The reason, that I spent time to learn on how PM system works, is to support my referrals.  I provide after activation support to my referrals when they have issues or questions.

Eliza5

Hi,

I just tested bookmarking the page through my browser that works as well.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

I just researched how to create tags.  I think I will try that in the near future.

Eliza5

Yes I just tested one and it can be listed in your profile. Not sure about searching tags yet.

Eliza5

Hi,

I just researched how to create tags.  I think I will try that in the near future.

Eliza5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

I mean articles in this community forum.  Is there away to save them for future reading?

Thank you,

Eliza5

This is a web site. Readable with a browser. Most browsers have a way to save a bookmark of a page.

Eliza5

Hi,

I mean articles in this community forum.  Is there away to save them for future reading?

Thank you,

Eliza5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza5 wrote:

HI,

I sometimes come across interesting articles.  Is there a way to save them to view again in the future?

Eliza5

Um...bookmarks?

I suppose you could add a tag to a post and then search for that tag or list your tagged posts. I think. That's just blithering off the top of my head without testing.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Eliza5

There is zero truth to that. It is often more difficult to earn Community rewards in the beginning because of the fact that you may have created your Community account later in the month. This would mean that others have had a head start. It's very importaant to realize that quality of message posts is much more appreciated over a higher quanitity of messages.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Eliza5

@Eliza5  now whoever said this to you is a complete liar.  It isn't easy any time especially when you first get here.  I did it but I had almost the full month to work on it as well.  Not sure what the wait can be difficult at times means.  There shouldn't be any waiting, you need to actively help people to achieve rewards.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Eliza5

HI,

I sometimes come across interesting articles.  Is there a way to save them to view again in the future?

Eliza5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Eliza5

Who informed you of that? Very few people have managed to achieve the top reward right off. You almost certainly won't be one of them for March.

Get busy.

Eliza5

Hi,

Eliza5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eliza5:

So you have the easy badges now. The next series of badges, the accepted solutions set, takes rather more work.

I guess we'll see in 4 or 5 days if you have earned a reward badge for March.

@Jb456 wrote:

Screenshot_20200402_221216.jpg

My new way to quote 😝

@ShawnC13  maybe it's a way to build their post count up for badges 🤔😁

@Jb456 not any worse method than others use for the same thing lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping

@Eliza5 

Just on this forum when you have a few spare moments.

Read the threads and its posts currently on the overview page. 

cmariel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would suggest clicking on Community.  And then use the Search All Content bar to type in the question you had already posted.  Then your question and the responses should come up in your search and you will see the badges of the people who responded to you.

Eliza5

Hi,

I am not sure.  Usually when I pose a question I view the replies from the notifications in my personal email.

So where is the best place to look, to see what the community is asking?

Eliza5

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

I am new...where do we find other peoples questions?

Eliza5

@Eliza5  really?!?!?!?!?  After seeing this question I am thinking you are trolling us now.  You find other peoples question in the same area you see your questions you are asking keep popping up.

srlawren

@DOA wrote:

If quality were indeed a factor, I would likely owe the community money.

@DOA I can't speak to the actual formula, but I think there's several people that would be far above on the Reward Collections list (were that a thing).  😜

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Eliza5 wrote:

Yes, that really is my goal.

Just a heads-up for you, it helps give your posts some context if you direct them as a reply to someone in particular, so we know who you're replying to. If you want to quote someone in a reply, and you're using a desktop computer, or SOME tablets, you can click on the dots at the right side of the toobar("Expand Toolbar" function), which shows up like this pic:

Expand Toolbar.JPG

And once you've expanded the toolbar, you can then click on the "Quote" function, as shown in this pic:

Expand Toolbar to Quote.JPG

If you don't have access to those functions, because of the device you're using, you can always type the "@" symbol, and the name of the person you're replying to.

popping

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Eliza5

Spend your time(lots of) on this forum and learn how PM system works.  Determine what problem can be solved by you and what problem can only be solved by moderator.

Remember only moderator can access subscribers account.

DOA

I'm guessing quantity  of posts determines rewards received by members.

If quality were indeed a factor, I would likely owe the community money.

Eliza5

Hi,

Eliza5

Need Help? Let's chat.