cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Sign-in vs Community Sign-in

IssacKu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I forgot my original Community Sign-in so I created a new one. The question is if I participate in the Community and earn Badges and Bravos, will my rewards be auto linked to my personal account or do I have to connect both accounts under self serve? Thanks! 

40 REPLIES 40

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dabr wrote:

@Ed404  just a heads up, your link is not working... comes up with error 404.

It works for me in Edge browser. Just tried it in Google Chrome it leads me to a 404 error too.

IssacKu

Yes I clicked on the link but when I sign in I get an error message. Same thing happens when I log into community on my desktop. However, no issues logging into community on mobile. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

@IssacKu wrote:

I used a different email is that going to be a a problem. Thanks again. 

Yes it's going to be a problem because you won't receive any contributor rewards. You can open a ticket here if you want to get in touch with a moderator.

@Ed404  just a heads up, your link is not working... comes up with error 404.

@IssacKu wrote:

Yes I changed the email address on my account. Can you please send me a link to contact the moderator? Thank you in advance. 

You can submit a ticket via SIMon here:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

When interacting with SIMon type in 'talk to a rep', from the options SIMon gives click on 'contact us', then click 'submit ticket' and follow the next prompts. 

If there is a problem with the link click on the ? mark bottom right of the screen.

IssacKu

Yes I changed the email address on my account. Can you please send me a link to contact the moderator? Thank you in advance. 

Ed404

@IssacKu wrote:

I changed the email address on my account profile. Will that fix the issue?

To confirm, you changed the email on @IssacKu to the email on your self-serve account?

If that's the case I would recommend you check with an Oracle or Moderator to see if that works for getting contributor rewards.

IssacKu

I changed the email address on my account profile. Will that fix the issue?

Ed404

@IssacKu wrote:

Yes it's going to be a problem because you won't receive any contributor rewards. You can open a ticket here if you want to get in touch with a moderator.

IssacKu

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Both logins are separate accounts.  You would use the same email address for both.

Need Help? Let's chat.