cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About rewards

Finesse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why my friend has used public for 1 year but has not received a loyalty reward of $1 per month

5 REPLIES 5

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If what will13am suggested doesnt qork, the account holder needs to open a ticket either through SIMon or by PMing a moderator 

@Finesse wrote:

The account has not been stopped and has been used normally

The renewals are 30 days apart with Public Mobile.  The loyalty rewards are based on 365 days.  So, on the first loyalty reward you need to wait out one extra renewal.  

Finesse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The account has not been stopped and has been used normally

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

@Finesse wrote:

Why my friend has used public for 1 year but has not received a loyalty reward of $1 per month

It should be there for the following renewal. If your friend goes into the self serve account, is the there a line that says Loyalty Reward $x? That line is missing on some accounts, and I know it can be forced to show up by doing a scheduled plan change and then by removing the plan change (I don't recommened this if you don't fully understand how to do undo a scheduled plan change).  Also, has the account ever been in suspension?

Need Help? Let's chat.