cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my refer frien d

Balpreetkaur509
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred so many friends that I was using free 50 $plan but how come now I only have 17 friends what happening can any body help

6 REPLIES 6

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Balpreetkaur509 

To add to the other posts above .....

Your rewards might be less than the number of phone numbers displayed. (According to the thread below). 

Below is a post from the following thread 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Big-scam-from-Public-Mobile/td-p/594094

My name's Maria and I'm happy to assist you. 

I have reviewed your account and as you mentioned, I noticed that though there are 14 numbers showing in your referees there are $13 rewards credits listed.

It's important to mention that in order for you to receive the referer a friend rewards, all of your friends have to be active in our network with an active plan. 

When one of the referees isn't active only the rewards for active friends will reflect in your account. 

In case a friend that isn't currently active decides to resume his/her service, then you'd get the rewards applied at the next renewal date for that referee. 

In case that friends stay without an active plan for more than 90 calendar days, his account will be deactivated and that phone number will be removed out of your list of referees or in case one of your friends decides port out, it will also be removed out of your referee's list and the referral rewards will be adjusted so you'd get rewards only for active friend's in our network. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Warm regards, 

Maria L. 

Public Mobiel Moderator. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Balpreetkaur509 My post is not worthy of the solution.

Please click the 3 dots next to the post you marked as the solution and click "Not the solution". Then pick another solution that helped with your question.

Balpreetkaur509
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We all get a referral code when you send the person to get the connection give them the code you get a 1$off your account

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Balpreetkaur509  care to share any tricks on how you referred so many?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Balpreetkaur509 ,

Were your friend referrals showing up in your rewards area?

Under My Rewards, then hit the ARROW pointing to the right, and it will expand showing your referrals last 4 digit numbers:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There was a clean up of referrals so if accounts are no longer active then you would lose your referral award.  Log into your account to check.

Need Help? Let's chat.