cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About autopay $2 discount.

Joysync
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have already setup autopay long time ago. But in the payment transaction history I did not see $2 off. Where should I send correction request? thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Joysync

Thanks for your reply stonechucker

This *may* be a problem for former Legacy customers.  There was a problem noted when the Legacy's were forced to become regular customers, that AutoPay wasn't working properly.  Turning off AutoPay, and then turning it on again, was the solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lucysong010 wrote:

As I know, the awards will be accumulted to the amount which is equal to yur monthly fee, then can be used for that month. That mean, if your monthly fee is $10, you get $2 autopay awards, after 5 months, you get $10 awards and can be used for pay that month fee.

At renewal time, ALL rewards get converted into Available Funds. The renewal then takes money from Available Funds first and if insufficient will attempt autopay if set up. If sufficient then it'll renew without touching autopay and leave any remaining balance in Available Funds for the next renewal.

Darkwing

You can send your request to the Moderator Team to look into this and correct the discount it happened to me and they fixed it up quickly it took more time for a response then the fix. Good Luck

lucysong010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As I know, the awards will be accumulted to the amount which is equal to yur monthly fee, then can be used for that month. That mean, if your monthly fee is $10, you get $2 autopay awards, after 5 months, you get $10 awards and can be used for pay that month fee.

Joysync

Thanks all of your guys. I wll send private message to them.

@Joysync wrote:

Hi,

As you mention on the main self serve page where rewards are, it does not say autopay $2. But below my rewards section has a autopay section say that:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoPay
You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay  

Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Mar 31, 2021  AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What is mean dynamic autopay?

And I have never receive autopay discount. Please help?

thanks.

Auto pay, dynamic auto pay, same thing.  I don't know why they need to throw so many different terms around to cause confusion.  Check your payment history to make sure that the auto pay reward has been missed.  BTW, ignore the date shown.  It can be incorrect.  

Joysync

Hi,

As you mention on the main self serve page where rewards are, it does not say autopay $2. But below my rewards section has a autopay section say that:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoPay
You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay  

Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Mar 31, 2021  AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What is mean dynamic autopay?

And I have never receive autopay discount. Please help?

thanks.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Joysync wrote:

I have already setup autopay long time ago. But in the payment transaction history I did not see $2 off. Where should I send correction request? thanks.

On the main self serve page where rewards are, does it say autopay $2? Has this reward ever worked for you? Moderator is contacted by going to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.