cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOPAY

Ruddykb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All, good day to you, glad to be in the space another time. I satrted with PM in december of last year, on an autopay plan, it is now december, 2019 almost one year, it's a $40.00 plan, and am suppose to save $2.00 per month, but so far I only save $3.00, could someone explain, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1 very informative! Thanks a lot!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ruddykb wrote:

Hi All, good day to you, glad to be in the space another time. I satrted with PM in december of last year, on an autopay plan, it is now december, 2019 almost one year, it's a $40.00 plan, and am suppose to save $2.00 per month, but so far I only save $3.00, could someone explain, thanks.

Something is not right.  You should get $2 off per cycle.  You should have received $22 to $24 credit depending on your renewal date.

Please not that there are sale tax on top of plan fee.

How much you are paying each renewal?

If you have an Alberta number, your $38($40 - $2 autopay) payment will become $39.9 including GST.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

How does it work?

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Loyalty Reward Amount Earned 30-day plan 90-day plan

After 1 year$1/30 days$3/90 days
After 2 years$2/30 days$6/90 days
After 3 years$3/30 days$9/90 days
After 4 years$4/30 days$12/90 days
After 5 years$5/30 days$15/90 days

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You receive a $1/30 days loyalty reward on your next renewal date after 12 months.

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

the Loyalty Reward should start the month after your anniversary.

Need Help? Let's chat.