cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANOTHER December 2019 Community Rewards Mix Up!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I know that the Community Rewards for December 2019 got a little messed up initially and then were corrected reducing the numbers that received each reward. It was said that everyone would be given the highest $ reward amount that they were given badges for even if that was an error. 

When the dust settled I had remained in the top 5% along with 14 others as opposed to originally around 30 others and I received a top 5% badge for the first time. The previous three months I was in the top 10% $5 reward category and for five months prior to that I was in the top 25% $2 reward category. I am almost certain that I noted the $10 in my Community Reward area over the last two weeks or so. My renewal just happened overnight and I was surprised to see just a $5 Community Reward Precessed in my billing activity. 

Most of us received many badges in December and many or all of us received badges twice. I had Top 5% and Top 10% badges as well as others but the one that counts is the dated one from the second distribution of badges. Not certain just how the rewards link up to the badges but something messed up.

Off I go to the moderators to take a look, I don't really expect to hang around Top 5% very long before being demoted, December was an exceptionally busy month here. So I want to cash in to the tune of $5 more!

Just a heads up really to everyone to see how your billing works out. I know I have seen a couple of other posts where people thought they didn't receive what they thought they would. I'm almost certain I had the $10 there until the renewal processed.

AE_Collector

3AF6DCDA-78D5-4BB3-A063-C29116FB3AB2.jpeg1758937C-62B9-4AF7-9B6D-AAF0285E853D.jpeg7BC758CB-6451-44C3-9642-1CC15A048582.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

You are welcome @Gwenel , @CannonFodder  Is right just ask.  The only dumb question is the one you never asked. Lol.

@Gwenel wrote:

Thanks

Gwenel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

@Gwenel wrote:

New to this. Nice to learn from someone who has been there. Not sure what questions to ask

Just peruse through the forums, reading whatever jumps out at you, and if you have a problem, just ask.

Gwenel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New to this. Nice to learn from someone who has been there. Not sure what questions to ask

I got my top 5% $10 AND they are sending me the now retired old Public Mobile Customer Service Call Centre phone for my phone collection!

19DD037E-925F-4A34-8E42-3B6BFE51B0EF.jpeg

@AE_Collector wrote:

All fixed up now by the moderators.

So, what's the reward for being in the top 6%? 😉 

All fixed up now by the moderators. Quick and efficient service! Thanks Eddy

AE_Collector

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  Well, no matter what the outcome of your conversation with the Mods, you'll always be top 5% in my books AE..... well.... maybe 6%.... 😉  😆 

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Mix-ups can take time to sort out.  I hope the moderators can help.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Hope your conversation with moderators will bring you the reward you deserveSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.