cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Plans?

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

I'm new to public mobile where would I find a 90 day plan so I can maximize my rewards.

Thanks,

Ed

8 REPLIES 8

90-day Plans are gone (along with the Build Your Own Plan calculator used to select them). Customers can't choose them anymore (although existing/legacy 90-day Plans are grandfathered). Website info hasn't been fully updated.

All (non-grandfathered) Plans are now 30-day only.

AutoPay/Loyalty/Referral Rewards are (essentially) allocated every 30 days and Community Rewards are allocated every month. 

@Ed404  Well youre are new...after 365 days you earn your first $1 per month loyalty reward for one year with public mobile.

Ed404

@darlicious wrote:

$2 autopay very easy, loyalty  easy too just another 360 odd days or so youll get your first one.

What do you mean by this and what happens after 360 days?

@Ed404  You may have already started to maximize your rewards. $2 autopay very easy, loyalty  easy too just another 360 odd days or so youll get your first one. And you have started to post questions, bravo posts, accept solutions and respond to posts. Not only a great way to learn all about pm, your account and phone but will arm you with knowledge to feel confident in referring a friend in the future to pm ($1 each) and by participating in the communty you are making your own contribution to making it stronger and possibly earning a community reward as well. (Maybe $1-$2 If you make time and if you are really gung no and a fast learner up to $15 per month unless you're an oracle they get the top reward and deserve much more than $20. (It's seems their work never ends.)

Tman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Ed404 wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to public mobile where would I find a 90 day plan so I can maximize my rewards.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey Ed to put it plainly. They don't have them anymore. Hope you have a great day. 

-T

@Ed404 wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.

So if I'm understanding this correctly the reward is $1 off every 30 days? Would that mean after 180 days my reward would be $3 off monthly?rewards.png

I'm kinda lost, if they're the same why does 90-day plan have its own column?

Thanks,

Ed

@Ed404  90 day plans are now grandfathered in and unavailable to purchase. Rewards still accumulate the same monetary amount they just get credited every 90 days rather than every thirty. Community rewards are awarded monthly but credited every 90 days as well.

Ed404

Thanks for the quick reply.

So if I'm understanding this correctly the reward is $1 off every 30 days? Would that mean after 180 days my reward would be $3 off monthly?rewards.png

I'm kinda lost, if they're the same why does 90-day plan have its own column?

Thanks,

Ed

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ed404 , 90 day plans don't yield more rewards.  The amount of rewards every 30 days is identical.  The real benefit of having the data last over a longer period of time.  

Need Help? Let's chat.