cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5gb bonus

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I bought a sim card on a one day sale. Said I'd get 5gb extra data. When do I get that? Don't see it on my account.

19 REPLIES 19

Yeah I will. There may be something else I did not do but it should get me past the purchase date hurdle.

@ChuckYeah 

Send that screenshot to moderator via private message. It should help your case. 

Just found this. It might change something. I love this forum and the support I've received from @CS_Agent .

@ChuckYeah 

Most promotions end at midnight eastern time. Not sure where you live and what time you ordered SIM cards. 

Appears I waited until the following morning to order my 4 sims. I can't understand how that happened, but it's all water under the fridge now.

Yup, someone from the @CS_Agent is looking into it for me now. I'm new so I don't really know if I qualify. I'd have signed up anyway and have signed the rest of my family up since so it's just a formality really.

@ChuckYeah you are talking about the sale on june 1st online right?   

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours

I don't remember getting an email. I'll check.

@ChuckYeah Did you get the email saying that you qualified for the bonus? if so you should contact a moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Should I be able to see the 5gb on my account? I haven't found it yet. Three weeks in.

Chuck

petesinfloor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It takes approx 3 days to show up on your account

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Ok I only signed up yesterday so Monday I'll look into it. Is it 5gb for the first month or can I use it over the next 6 months. Won't likely use my 1gb of data myself anyway.

Any add-on data or minutes you buy seperately (or ones that are given as part of a promo bonus) get passed into the following months until they are used up. The only exception to this is the 10 day US add-ons that do expire.

Any leftover data/minutes/texts that are part of your base 30 day plan do not transfer over once your plan renews, however.

it stays in your account till it gone welcome to PM

Ok I only signed up yesterday so Monday I'll look into it. Is it 5gb for the first month or can I use it over the next 6 months. Won't likely use my 1gb of data myself anyway.

Yeah and had to activate by June 16th right. I did exactly that.??

@Lieux wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I bought a sim card on a one day sale. Said I'd get 5gb extra data. When do I get that? Don't see it on my account.

Sorry but it was only for a new activation the 1rst of june.Smiley Sad

This is incorrect.  The deal requires online sim order to be done on June 1 and activation by June 16 using same email address.  Usually these deals result in the add-on being issued within 72 hours.  @ChuckYeah , I suggest you check in with the moderator team of you don't receive the data add-on within the next couple of days.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@ChuckYeah 

Here is the announcement.

pl.png

RossN
Mayor / Maire

if you bought it online june 1st you will get the 5 g add on within 72 hours of activation I should also have stated it must be on a 25 dollar or higher  pre made plan only, with the same email address you bought the sim with

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Sorry but it was only for a new activation if you bought the sim card the 1rst of june.Smiley Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.