cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 MB bonus data for auto pay

llcooj14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I see that all your plans have 500MB bonus for auto pay, i have been public mobile auto pay customer for years and i have not recieved this bonus. Last month for the 1st time i got 1GB promotional data one time , where is 500 MB bonus for being on auto pay?I should get it every month and also retro-active .

Thank you

Leena 

5 REPLIES 5

You can sign-on for AutoPay but still manually submit payment vouchers to maintain account balance at/above your Plan cost.

That way you still get the AutoPay Reward and AutoPay bonus Data but also don't risk failed/broken AutoPay and don't ever charge your credit card.

You can also use a prepaid credit card... basically a gift card which can buy anything as "Visa"... it can't wreck your credit rating and finances if it's lost/stolen/hacked.. I recommend MoGo for this, it can be a PIN-chip-locked piece of ID with your name engraved on it or it can be entirely anonymous and fungible (like any other gift card), no fund expiry or subscription/service costs and no top-up/usage fees. 

You have to weigh the pros and cons....as mentioned you may love a feature no longer offered and once you change its gone. Newer plans have better data so decide what you need and what you use. $15 plan gets 250mb bonus, $10 none and all else 500mb. The $500mb bonus on the $25 best as it doubles your data.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You probably signed up for your plan before the 500 mb auto-pay reward was offered. If you want to switch your plan to one of the auto-pay reward plans at next renewal you can.

However, if there is a feature on your old plan the newer plans don't have you will lose it and possibly never get it back.

You can't get a grandfathered plan back.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@llcooj14 

Which plan are you on presently?

The new plans got the additional 500 MB data per month with autopay.  You can change  your present plan to one of the new plans at your next renewal date.  It will not be retroactive, but for future months, as long as you are on autopay, you will get that bonus.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@llcooj14  if you're on an older plan that didn't have the 500mb autopay bonus you'll have to switch to a new plan that does include it!  Just set it it to change on the next renewal date so you don't lose what you have left on your plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.