cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 MB Autopay reward

minamir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I wonder that 500 MB reward may apply for an existing customer or just for a new one?

6 REPLIES 6

@Alex888 wrote:
@minamirExisting customers can get it but it's only for specific plans, so you would need to do a plan change for it to apply.

Just to enforce @Alex888 's important point: If you signed up for one of the plans mentioned in the promo before the promo started, the 500MB bonus will not automatically added.

You need to go into your self serve account and schedule a future dated plan change so that the bonus will be added to your data bucket on your next renewal. (If you do an immediate plan change you'll have to pay the full plan price again and loose any remaining data on your current plan, there will also be no prorated refunds with prepaid providers like Public Mobile.)

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@minamir as long as you meet the promo conditions then it applies to both New as well as Existing customers.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@minamir only for existing customer.Nice deal!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@minamir wrote:

Hello,

I wonder that 500 MB reward may apply for an existing customer or just for a new one?

Here it's the announcement...

Updated as of Jan 25, 2019

*If you're currently on the $10 off every 30 days for 6 months promo, as long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost.

Hey Community,

As a competitive response, effective November 22nd, 2018 we are launching a limited time only bonus 500MB/ 30 days on select 30-day, 3G data plans when you activate on AutoPay.

So, which plans are eligible?

1. *NEW* $30 for 500 MB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide Talk
  2. $35 for 1 GB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide Talk 
  3. $40 for 4.5 GB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide Talk
  4. $45 for 6 GB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide Talk
  5. $50 for 8 GB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide and to the US Talk

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@minamir Existing customers can get it but it's only for specific plans, so you would need to do a plan change for it to apply.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@minamir It applies to existing customers as well 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.