cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral fee....didn't get it.

JoeBush
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Referred two people before March 31st deadline. Didn't my $25 for each. What's the problem here?

15 REPLIES 15

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

What time did you do the activation.  If it was after 9PM Pacific or 12AM ET you would have missed the promo.  Just trying to narrow down reasons as to why you didn't get the bonus.  This promo seemed to be one of the smoother ones for execution on PMs part.

Nothing anywhere about time restrictions just March 31st. 

@JoeBush Sorry that you must be missing the time different for the referral reward. It is the same as charging the autopay credit card, it goes by EST, not Pacific. 

@JoeBush wrote:

Nothing up front in the advertisment stating time deadline just March 31st. Time should have been upfront and clear. #&!@!! PO'ed!!

The end date and time was in the spoiler tab under the FAQ.  With your response I am guessing you activated after 9PM PT

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

What time did you do the activation.  If it was after 9PM Pacific or 12AM ET you would have missed the promo.  Just trying to narrow down reasons as to why you didn't get the bonus.  This promo seemed to be one of the smoother ones for execution on PMs part.

4. When does this promotion end?

This promotion will end March 31, 2019 11:59PM ET.

here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Funny thing that word...anywhere. Depends where ALL you looked to be able to say it that way. " I couldn't find it anywhere " would be fine. The way you said it is asserting that it was nowhere.

English...dumb mongrel mutt language. I speak very little of anything else.

Edit: what advertisement?

JoeBush

Nothing up front in the advertisment stating time deadline just March 31st. Time should have been upfront and clear. #&!@!! PO'ed!!

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

There was it had to be done before 11:59 PM on the 31st ET

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

4. When does this promotion end?

This promotion will end March 31, 2019 11:59PM ET.

here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

JoeBush

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

@JoeBush wrote:

One only got the $10. I got nothing. It was if the deadline was missed, but it definitely wasn't.

The $10 referral reward is consistent with an in store activation.  If the other party got $10, you should only get the normal $1/30 referral reward.

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

Do a follow up with the moderator team. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JoeBush, generally referral rewards should have been paid out by now even though officially the announcement referred to a 72 hour wait period.  Did the activations take place online or in store.  Only online activations qualify for the $25 referral bonus.  During this weekend, it may have been beneficial for new activations to take place at a retail partner due to the next month free + free SIM card deal. 

JoeBush

Activated at home.

JoeBush

One only got the $10. I got nothing. It was if the deadline was missed, but it definitely wasn't.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@JoeBush wrote:

Referred two people before March 31st deadline. Didn't my $25 for each. What's the problem here?

The problem is perhaps you didn't activate the sims at home not in store? Is it the case? If not you did at home you need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@JoeBush wrote:

@JoeBush  Usually takes ~72 hours. Are you sure they activated online? Either way no one here can help you get account credits / fix rewards amounts. We can only try to help you speculate the reason why they may be missing. We are all customers like you. If you really are missing a credit use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.