Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $25 referral fee....didn't get it.

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

What time did you do the activation.  If it was after 9PM Pacific or 12AM ET you would have missed the promo.  Just trying to narrow down reasons as to why you didn't get the bonus.  This promo seemed to be one of the smoother ones for execution on PMs part.

Nothing anywhere about time restrictions just March 31st. 

4. When does this promotion end?

This promotion will end March 31, 2019 11:59PM ET.

here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Highlighted
Oracle

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

What time did you do the activation.  If it was after 9PM Pacific or 12AM ET you would have missed the promo.  Just trying to narrow down reasons as to why you didn't get the bonus.  This promo seemed to be one of the smoother ones for execution on PMs part.

There was it had to be done before 11:59 PM on the 31st ET

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nothing up front in the advertisment stating time deadline just March 31st. Time should have been upfront and clear. #&!@!! PO'ed!!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

4. When does this promotion end?

This promotion will end March 31, 2019 11:59PM ET.

here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Funny thing that word...anywhere. Depends where ALL you looked to be able to say it that way. " I couldn't find it anywhere " would be fine. The way you said it is asserting that it was nowhere.

English...dumb mongrel mutt language. I speak very little of anything else.

Edit: what advertisement?

Highlighted
Oracle

@JoeBush wrote:

Nothing up front in the advertisment stating time deadline just March 31st. Time should have been upfront and clear. #&!@!! PO'ed!!

The end date and time was in the spoiler tab under the FAQ.  With your response I am guessing you activated after 9PM PT

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JoeBush wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JoeBush wrote:

Activated at home.

@JoeBush Sorry that you must be missing the time different for the referral reward. It is the same as charging the autopay credit card, it goes by EST, not Pacific.