cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral credit not showing up

FrostyButters
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My friend signed up for PM service online, at home at about 5pm PST on Saturday evening. The $25 promo was still active.

Both my friend and myself have not received the $25 credit.

Strange thing is that i am seeing the $1 credit under refer-a-friend, so the referral

9 REPLIES 9

FrostyButters

Update. I finally got a mod that manually applied the credit. I realize that people on forums couldn't resolve the issue. I was venting and looking for moral support. 🙂

Thanks everyone

@FrostyButters wrote:

I've contacted the moderator over the past couple of days and I'm getting the run around. 

They are the only people who can help you with that. You will have to keep trying. People here are customers and can't fix your account.

FrostyButters

I agree, That's why I'm a little frustrated Smiley Frustrated

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@FrostyButters wrote:

I do see his number in the Refer-a-Friend Rewards section.

He is away without his new cell for a couple of days. I won't know if he has the credit on his acccount until he's back at the end of the week.

The Mod is asking me to contact my friend and have him send the mods a message so they can verify he used my number as a referral and confirm that he activated online. It seems strange that they can see that his referral went through with his number but are unable to credit my account the $25 unless my referral contacts them.

I'm a little frustrated

Wonder why the mod is asking your friend to contact them to verify that he used your numer for the referral and whether he activated online.  That information should be available to them, so I wonder if the information they're seeing is not adding up.  

If the requirements were met, then it shoud be no problem.  

FrostyButters

I do see his number in the Refer-a-Friend Rewards section.

He is away without his new cell for a couple of days. I won't know if he has the credit on his acccount until he's back at the end of the week.

The Mod is asking me to contact my friend and have him send the mods a message so they can verify he used my number as a referral and confirm that he activated online. It seems strange that they can see that his referral went through with his number but are unable to credit my account the $25 unless my referral contacts them.

I'm a little frustrated

@FrostyButters 

That is unfortunate.  Some of the moderators are newer, so it might take more time for them to sort out the rewards.  You got the regular ongoing $1/month friend credit, so your friend referral did go through.  You and your friend are missing the $25 promotion.  Did you friend get $10 regular friend referral instead?

Is your friends number listed on your rewards page?

Got to your rewards page.  There is a small arrow beside Total Rewards Earned.  Then your friend's number should show up.  Then you can show that number to your moderator to get things sorted out.  

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@FrostyButters wrote:

I've contacted the moderator over the past couple of days and I'm getting the run around. 

What are they doing/telling you?  Should be a yes or no.  Once they verify who you are, I would think they can tell from their system whether the account was activated in-store or online, and add the credit if the requirements were met.

FrostyButters

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@FrostyButters 

Usually the $25 referral will come the next day, but actually according to PM, it can be up to 72 hours.  

If more than 72 hours, you can contact moderator via private messaging.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.