cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 refer a friend reward not received

Shobha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend on August 13. I received the 1$/month reward for each. I never got a 25$ credit. I received a text from pm saying "you have successfully referred a friend....". The friends registered online. I'm pretty sure everything was done correctly, in the right time frame, to receive the 25$ credit. Not sure who to ask for help for this with. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

marcti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there

Did you ever receive the money? I referred a friend before and got it and did again the other day but never got it.

I posted something about this to see if there is any issues going on.

Hope to hear from you

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker wrote:

@Shobha,

This promo just started on the 21st I think.  You referred your friend before the promo was launched.

There was another promo. So OP referred the friend between them.

which is sad

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Shobha,

This promo just started on the 21st I think.  You referred your friend before the promo was launched.

Oops... someone beat me in.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You are NOT within the promotion frame.

The first one is Jul 26 ~ Aug 8. The second one is Aug 23 ~ Sept 13. You are Aug 13.

You should get the normal $10 though.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I can't remember the promo details. But you would need to contact the mods to look into it.Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.