cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 dollar promotion

joeymarks1986
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Moderator_Team i have never recieved the 25 dollar credit for signing up a friend on the 12th of september

11 REPLIES 11

joeymarks1986

it is as long as the messages are saved to my account

Why they dont give you credit?  They already replied or something else?

joeymarks1986

yes, and they refused to help or credit it

@joeymarks1986

Did you contact the moderator via private messaging?  It looks like that you meet the criteria, so both parties should receive the $25 credit.  Moderators can adjust the credit if you qualified.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.  The wait times are about 2-3 days presently though. 

joeymarks1986

20/month and yes they did, im getting the credit every month for it but got ripped off on the 25 dollar one

Chiefkeith

What kind of account did they sign up for? And did they use your account information when setting up the account?

Check the transaction history of both plans.  It’s in self serve.

If your friend allowed a local retail outlet perform the activation, you do not qualify for that deal.  A number of the retailers fail to allow direct purchase of the SIM cards, as it does not give them commission.  At the same time as this promo, Walmart and London Drugs had better promos for the friend, if the activated in store.

joeymarks1986

got ripped off, both of us on it

joeymarks1986

online and not that i know of, wont know thta til oct 12th when their bill comes out

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@joeymarks1986 wrote:

@Moderator_Team i have never recieved the 25 dollar credit for signing up a friend on the 12th of september

Did your referral sign up online or in a retail location and did they receive their reward?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@joeymarks1986, instead of tagging the moderator team, you will need to contact them via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.