cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25% badge

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Surprisingly I earned my 25% badge today, is that means I can get $2 cridet for next month?

6 REPLIES 6

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank eveyone for quick answers!I feel like I am in a big family here.

_Naren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations on your first 25% badge. Hope to see you go high. However, the rewards doesn't show up immediately...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ed404 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Yes,  you earned $2 in community rewards.  I am not sure if they have been applied to the accounts yet though.

They said they will be applied next payment.

Who do you mean they? I'm pretty sure an Oracle would know a thing or two. What he means is that in your rewards section there is a line about community. Mine is still at $0. It's a few days later than it has been for a while.

Then yes it "will be applied next payment".

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Yes,  you earned $2 in community rewards.  I am not sure if they have been applied to the accounts yet though.

Public Mobile said the community rewards will be applied next payment.

EDITED

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

Surprisingly I earned my 25% badge today, is that means I can get $2 cridet for next month?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yanzhiqiang  Yes. When PM gets around to crediting the accounts, it will show up as $2 on your rewards page under the community category until your renewal, at which time it will be converted into available funds shortly before it is used for the renewal payment.

Congratulations on your first community reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.