cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Referral Bonus?

AmandipD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I got reffered by a friend, and made sure to use his phone number when getting my new sim card setup at my Local Walmart. The account is now made, I've got a working phone with the sim card in it, setup a self-serve and community account. However I do not see any refferal bonus ($25) applied to my account, and neither does my friend whose number I used.

I also did not recieve any email.

7 REPLIES 7

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@AmandipD wrote:

So I got reffered by a friend, and made sure to use his phone number when getting my new sim card setup at my Local Walmart. The account is now made, I've got a working phone with the sim card in it, setup a self-serve and community account. However I do not see any refferal bonus ($25) applied to my account, and neither does my friend whose number I used.

You won't get $25. You will only get $10. Your friend will get neither.  The notice from Public Mobile about referral isn't by e-mail.  It is sent as a text message.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AmandipD wrote:

@AmandipD The $25 referral reward is given to ONLINE activation only. 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AmandipD wrote:

If you signed up at Walmart you or your friend will not get the $25.00 referral credit. You will get $10.00 and your friend will get a $1 reward credit every 30 days. To get the $25.00 for each party you need to activate online and not at the store.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

when I signed up it took a day for the $25 credit to be added to my account. How long has it been since you set everything up?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@AmandipD  When did you sign up? It takes up to 72 hours

AmandipD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also signed up for the $10 30 day plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.