cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25/25 Referral offer closing today

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

We had a good opportunity to include family friends and fellowmates in this program and got benefited. Its closing tonight. Shouldn't we hurry it up for any last moment incoming friends?

Smiley Very Happy

Probably new promo migration offers to be kept in mind too

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@deepax90 wrote:

I activated a sim on Thursday, but neither I nor my referrer got the $25 credits.

I PM'd mod tram. Anything else I can do?

Did you activate in-store or online? The promo was for online only.

You should at least have got the $10 in Rewards and your referrer should at least see the $1 in Rewards in either case.

deepax90
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated a sim on Thursday, but neither I nor my referrer got the $25 credits.

I PM'd mod tram. Anything else I can do?

MrMonk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred one person and voila, I got the $25 and so did the person I referred. Nice to see that I also gained the $1 monthly referral too. Same here, can’t wait to see what offer is next!

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe they'll do a Freedom Mobile like plan as a Koodo migration deal and offer 100 minutes, unlimited text, and a small data allotment of 250MB for $15 to whoever's willing to migrate over!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

I'd pay $15 for that 😉 Public mobile responds with how about $25? lol

lol. That's what I'm eyeing Koodo for...$15 base. Unlimited texting and add-ons for calling and data. But being the mid-tier they're just that titch more expensive per minute. So we'll see how much actual texting I do.

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd rather see the $10 plan have unlimited texting or at least an add-on of say 1000 texts or something. I don't text that much but my usage in the last 3 months has ranged into the 40's. (toldya I didn't text much).

Either that or how about more minutes for $10.

These data offerings are free and easy for the providers to offer and are usually pure profit as often those buckets re-fill without getting emptied. Profit.

So...we'll see.

I'd pay $15 for that 😉 Public mobile responds with how about $25? lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd rather see the $10 plan have unlimited texting or at least an add-on of say 1000 texts or something. I don't text that much but my usage in the last 3 months has ranged into the 40's. (toldya I didn't text much).

Either that or how about more minutes for $10.

These data offerings are free and easy for the providers to offer and are usually pure profit as often those buckets re-fill without getting emptied. Profit.

So...we'll see.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

@Shapla001 wrote:

We had a good opportunity to include family friends and fellowmates in this program and got benefited. Its closing tonight. Shouldn't we hurry it up for any last moment incoming friends?

Smiley Very Happy

Yes it was already extended and will be closing tonight, BETTER HURRY! Can't wait to see what is offered next 🙂

Hopefully a good deal on a 90 day or $30-35 plan.

Too much 30 day / $40+ promotions

I like the 90 days plan with the data bucket shared over 90 days. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Shapla001 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Yes it was already extended and will be closing tonight, BETTER HURRY! Can't wait to see what is offered next 🙂

Hopefully a good deal on a 90 day or $30-35 plan.

Too much 30 day / $40+ promotions

Need Help? Let's chat.