Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: $20 bonus referral credit

@AE_Collector  One would assume...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Well would you look at that....wasnt I the perfect little poster girl of this promotion.....book ending it with posts noticing the $20 bonus credit and the subsequent yanking of promo announcement  signaling the "this offer could end at anytime" in dramatic fashion. Although the expiry date and the sudden withdrawal doesn't quite match up I'm sure public mobile wants to start the new year and decade on the right foot and will honour any New Year's Day bonus referrals.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Well said, I concur.

@darlicious wrote:

Well would you look at that....wasnt I the perfect little poster girl of this promotion.....book ending it with posts noticing the $20 bonus credit and the subsequent yanking of promo announcement  signaling the "this offer could end at anytime" in dramatic fashion. Although the expiry date and the sudden withdrawal doesn't quite match up I'm sure public mobile wants to start the new year and decade on the right foot and will honour any New Year's Day bonus referrals.

SanjithScss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is a good idea

threads merged

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541  I have to say I don't necessarily agree with the merging of these two threads. Yes same author, very similar titles, same subject but the original from 5 weeks ago discussing the announcement and going forward . The solution awarded a month ago!

The second discussing the sudden end of the promotion,  clarity of announcements and expiry dates from public mobile and no solution chosen....yet! Had I not run into it looking for something else it would have stayed buried but I brought it forward amazed at how closely I had named them and book ended the referral promotion.

I was considering a solution now i may edit out the original one to re-examine....

......the lady doth protests .....

Need Help? Let's chat.