cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: $20 bonus referral credit

@AE_Collector @will13am  I got a text on the 31st saying i referred someone so i texted who i thought it was (the procrastinator) so i have no idea who it is and i cant see their number either as it's #6. There's no $20 credit yet either. I do know the referral credit was valid at 2:47pm pt. on the 31st.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

You can scroll down the list of referal numbers. Just click into that list. I'm on an iPad and it works.

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@LoveMyBolt wrote:

4. When does this promotion end? 

This promotion is available for a limited time and is subject to become unavailable at any time.

We know all that and yes they can do it however they want, they just did. In the past the subject has come up and they seemed to be getting into a mode of giving us a heads up on the community when promotions would end. I've seen up to a weeks notice and I've seen only 8-10 hours notice with others. I was hoping that would carry on and really thought we would at least see a "This Promomwill terminate at midnight tonight" announcement. But it is what it is, it was a good run and we look forward to the next time it shows up!

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

You can scroll down the list of referal numbers. Just click into that list. I'm on an iPad and it works.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Hmmm...my tablet won't let me tap on it. I have the same issue in my other account. I cant see who my 6th referral is?

BestFriend
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They may not even have been able to activate until after the date because they needed to receive their SIM card and everything. So you should still be friends 😛

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

My wife's account has 5 referrals so all show up and the list doesn't move. I have more referrals so I can simply touch the list and drag it up and down on my iPad. I don't really have to click at all. I can see enough of the 6th number on the list to read it though without moving the list. I see a little more than half of it with the lower part chopped off. This may depend on fonts though I guess. The list of 5 doesn't move at all so I'm wondering if in some situations the tablet thinks you can see all of the 6th number even though you can't so it doesn't move. Get another referal! Maybe hat will fix it!

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@darlicious 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Aha...number 7 triggered the scroll. Squeaked that one in under the wire. I might have to tuck that $20 credit in my bra for safekeeping.....

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

How do you know that you will see the $20 (tomortow) if the referal just hit your list today? 

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  Got them both today...text at 9am checked my account at about 11am and voila!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Okay so they activated yesterday Jan 1 and you got the delayed 9AM text. So there is the proof that it really was valid yesterday.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.