cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 referral bonus credit

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If you check your account you will notice starting November 25th existing customers will recieve a $20 referral credit and the new customer will recieve a bonus $10 one time credit. This sounds like they get $20 credit too? Is the $20/$20 referral credit back?

35 REPLIES 35

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541  What stood out for me was the bold lettering of "bonus" one time credit of $10. That seems to infer it's on top of the regular one time $10 credit for being referred.

It has said that for quite a while now, even with there only being a $10 credit given.  

@GR  Tiana hinted at that when I suggested a reciprocal referral promotion would be nice gesture on the part of pm in conjunction with black Friday.

Sounds like part of the black Friday deal!  Hopefully it will be like last years and apply to any plan  

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

If you check your account you will notice starting November 25th existing customers will recieve a $20 referral credit and the new customer will recieve a bonus $10 one time credit. This sounds like they get $20 credit too? Is the $20/$20 referral credit back?

All it says in Self Serve is the existing customer gettting $20. Customers are going to have to wait and see.  I do remember the promotion that you speak of from not long ago. That had a minimum new customer $25 plan fee. It would be great if Public Mobile reconsidered and just brought back the $25 referral promotion from earlier in the year.

@computergeek541  What stood out for me was the bold lettering of "bonus" one time credit of $10. That seems to infer it's on top of the regular one time $10 credit for being referred.

@darlicious wrote:

All it says in Self Serve is the existing customer gettting $20. Customers are going to have to wait and see.  I do remember the promotion that you speak of from not long ago. That had a minimum new customer $25 plan fee. It would be great if Public Mobile reconsidered and just brought back the $25 referral promotion from earlier in the year.

Need Help? Let's chat.