cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$20 Bonus referral credit

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

A $20 bonus referral credit is being sent out by public mobile in your text messages mostly aimed at new customers and those customers with little or no referrals. Activate your friend by February 28th to take advantage if this one time offer. 

Your friend gets $10 and you get $20 + the usual $1 per month. Check your texts.

Edit: Its against the ToS to post your referral code in the forum or spam members private messages.

44 REPLIES 44

You need to refer new customers to PM to setup a new account.

A $20 bonus referral credit is being sent out by public mobile in your text messages mostly aimed at new customers and those customers with little or no referrals. Activate your friend by February 28th to take advantage if this one time offer. 

Your friend gets $10 and you get $20 + the usual $1 per month. Check your texts.

hk0617
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I get this credit?

Lasha433

Oh thanks for letting me know. I can stop checking now 😅

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow thanks for the heads up, have yet to receive a text from PM though....

bw0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay @computergeek541 , thanks.  Precedent is good enough for me.

@Lasha433 

Nice work! I guess that text had some perfect timing.Enjoy your $20 credit. The last couple of times they did this the credit was automatically applied the day after the deadline to have a referral activate. I would expect that to be March 1st. Wait until then to make any further inquiries. But please report back if you recieve it before then.

@bw0 wrote:

The text reads:
"Refer a friend by Feb 28 to get a $20 one-time bonus plus the usual Reward - $10 for them and $1/mo for you..."
Does "one-time" imply that we can get the extra $20 only once (i.e. for only the first referral), or does it merely mean that we get a single $20 bonus (instantly or pseudo-instantly) and $1/mo for each referral?

Each time that Public Mobile has made this offer to customers who haven't referred many others, there has been a lmit of one $20 credit.

bw0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The text reads:
"Refer a friend by Feb 28 to get a $20 one-time bonus plus the usual Reward - $10 for them and $1/mo for you..."
Does "one-time" imply that we can get the extra $20 only once (i.e. for only the first referral), or does it merely mean that we get a single $20 bonus (instantly or pseudo-instantly) and $1/mo for each referral?

@Lasha433 There's usually a wait for bonus credits of a few days.

Lasha433

I got the text and referred someone and got the $1 off but still waiting on the 20 😞

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I don't have one yet... let's hope they will send it in multiple days and i will get one soon.. One of my friends actually just want to join.. would be good timing..

thanks for the head up.. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 

True it just brings out the natural salesperson in some people. 

@darlicious wrote:

Edit: Its against the ToS to post your referral code in the forum or spam members private messages.

Thanks for sharing. I do realize that some people may be blocking such messages. However, the difficulty with this offer has to do with how it does nothing to actually attract a new customer.

Need Help? Let's chat.