cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2$ reward

chintan12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long I will receive 2$ reward after first time activation?

7 REPLIES 7

@TCY wrote:

This autopay and loyalty rewards are the main reasons I chose Public Mobile over Lucky Mobile.

Similar here, but the MAIN reason, for me, was that PM's $15 plan has unlimited incoming minutes, and 100 outgoing minutes, whereas Lucky's $15 plan has 100 minutes total, i.e. BOTH incoming & outgoing.... pretty much a deal breaker for me. 👎 

TCY

This autopay and loyalty rewards are the main reasons I chose Public Mobile over Lucky Mobile. Been with PM for about a month and so far so good.

@chintan12 Just to spare you any confusion, PM's plans renew every 30 days NOT monthly. Further, on your 1st renewal after activation, and registering autopay immediately, you receive $2 for 1st 30 days, plus $2 for the next 30 days. Thereafter, it's $2 every 30 days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chintan12 wrote:

How long I will receive 2$ reward after first time activation?

After plan activation with autopay enabled, you will get $2 autopay reward added to your account almost right away which can be used to pay for the next renewal.

Shortly after midnight on your renewal date, PM adds your rewards, including autopay $2, to your account as available fund. 

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Absolutey correct.  $2 each and every month.  Enjoy the savings, they do add up.  Cheers

chintan12

It means as long as I am with Public mobile with auto pay ON, I am getting 2$ off every month. right? correct if I am wrong

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your $2 reward is for autopay and will be each month you remain on the autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.