cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 reward for autopay

nicoldans
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello!

i ned to know if the 2$ reward for auto pay also applies to the plans where you get the 500mb bonus for autopay...basically if you have autopay you get both bonusses ($2 off and 500 mb extra)?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Both are yoursel to keep until..

tony7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, you get the $2 reward and the bonus 500MB as well.

Koyabtx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yup that's correct, you'll get both rewards/bonuses. I'm currently on the $25 1GB w/ autopay and got both the 500mb and the $2 for autopay 🙂

markevee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes that is correct, you get both, $2 off and the additional data. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nicoldans wrote:

Hello!

i ned to know if the 2$ reward for auto pay also applies to the plans where you get the 500mb bonus for autopay...basically if you have autopay you get both bonusses ($2 off and 500 mb extra)?

thanks

@nicoldans Yes. Once you set up as autopay, you will get $2 reward after the charging your account in the payment cycle even you don't make any payment if you have other rewards to cover your monthly plan. $25 plan will have 500 mb extra on the 500 mb in the plan itself. So you have 1 GB instead as long as you have autopay set up in your account.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nicoldans wrote:

Hello!

thanks

Yes if you have picked one of the plans with the 500mb autopay bonus you will get that as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.