Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 reward for auto pay not receiving for 2 months now

franciscaguibao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

simonsin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing is happening with me.  I got the credit a couple months ago, but now I don't see it.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check with the moderator team and send them screen shot of your details, is it possible the people you referred didn't signup?

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

A screenshot of your payment transaction history would be the best way to get more assistance with this, but it appears that you just recently registered (?)... in case you weren’t sure, you won’t receive the Auto Pay reward on your first payment (at time of sign up), but if you signed up with autopay, you should see $2 showing under your autopay reward on your overview page and you should see that $2 credit under your payment transaction history, which would be deducted off of your next payment.

Also, have you accounted for any taxes on top of your plan cost?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@franciscaguibao Can you post last two months payment history that covered your personal information? 

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you message a moderator and explain the situation and they will be able to fix the issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

One thing you can try while you wait for a response is to disable and then re-enable autopay on your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.