cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 off with AutoPay

Sidewinder200
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was gonna switch to the new 8 GB plan with the bonus 500MB and was wondering if I would still get my current reward of $2 off with AutoPay?

Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8

@jonfirlotte wrote:

you can double check with the moderator but im 99% sure that plan is eligible for the auto pay reward.

There's no need to double check with the moderators about this.  The quetsion was correctly answered 3 days ago.  All plans except 10 day plans are eligible for the Autopay reward.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you can double check with the moderator but im 99% sure that plan is eligible for the auto pay reward.

@kelvarnsen wrote:

@mh1983 wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

All plans other than the $10 ones get autopay bonus. So as long as you keep doing autopay you will get it.

Incorrect -- the $10 one gets autopay bonus too.

Right it is the 10 day plans not the $10 plans. My mistake, i changed my post.

The 10-day plans are rare now, as these were phased out I believe in late 2017.  I suppose there could still be the odd 10-day plan subscriber too, but the ongoing costs would be more expensive than switching to a current in-market ready-made plan.

kelvarnsen

@mh1983 wrote:

@kelvarnsen wrote:

All plans other than the $10 ones get autopay bonus. So as long as you keep doing autopay you will get it.

Right it is the 10 day plans not the $10 plans. My mistake, i changed my post.

@kelvarnsen wrote:

BEEP....no with the 10$ plan you can have the 2$ credit for autopay tooSmiley Happy

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kelvarnsen wrote:

AFAIK as long as you have a credit card on file you are qualified for the autopay reward no matter of the plan

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-autopay-reward

The AutoPay Reward How does it work?Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. For 90-day plans, you receive a $6 credit every 90 days.

kelvarnsen

All plans other than the 10 day ones get autopay bonus. So as long as you keep doing autopay you will get it.

Need Help? Let's chat.