cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Community Reward!

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I just got my first community reward of $5 and I thought I would share!

I love Public Mobile Heart Smiley Happy

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

I just got my first community reward of $5 and I thought I would share!

I love Public Mobile Heart Smiley Happy

Ok this is more like it....the @Ed404  we've come to know and love. Top 10% in your first month. Your actually a shining example of what a potential public customer should do before switching. Check out the community, ask questions, respond to threads, find out about the quirks, be up to date on promos, answer some queries and pretty much bag a community reward by the day you activate an account. Youre not just a pretty face....youre pretty clever too. Congratulations!

Bebe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations!

3s_Plenty

Congratulations!

jor123

Congrats! Smiley Happy

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got the same first reward a few backs and it reflects the time contributed to the community. We now know what it takes to get one and it feels good to contribute and reduce your monthly payment.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 yup probably, I just found it weird because usually the reward shows up on the account before the badge and way before the announcement 

Ed404

@GR wrote:

@Ed404 did it show up in your rewards on your account? Or did you just get the badge?  I got the badge an hour ago but I still don't see the community reward in that section 

No reward yet, but I expect when the community contribution announcement is made we'll receive our rewards.

@Kelvin87 wrote:

Nice!
I hope I can get there soon

You can do it! My goal was only top %50 ended up hitting top %10.

Kelvin87

Nice!
I hope I can get there soon

@Ed404 did it show up in your rewards on your account? Or did you just get the badge?  I got the badge an hour ago but I still don't see the community reward in that section 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Really happy for you:)

Thank you for all your help and your time.

Cheers:)

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

👍

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

👍 Congratulations! 👍Heart Smiley Happy

And welcome to Public Mobile! 👍 Heart Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.