Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB Promo

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

$120 / 12GB / 90 Day Plan

$10 / 50 mins / 30 Day Plan

I was quite surprised to see that the old $10 promo plans ARE eligible for the 1GB data promo

Any other plans that were gifted this data bonus?

7 REPLIES 7

I am aware of official terms but they are not true

I have witnessed accounts in suspension also rec the 1GB data bonus

@Triguy wrote:

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001c wrote:

I was quite surprised to see that the old $10 promo plans ARE eligible for the 1GB data promo

Simply ----- all plans.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Everybody was eligible for that bonus, as long as you were already a customer when it was given out.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

All customer got it if they were customers by the cutoff date and account was in good standing when bonus was being put into account. All plans were eligible.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

As I understand all are with or without date, with or without autopay, all should have received it if they were active during given period

Need Help? Let's chat.