cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 reward

Roohi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello guys,

I am new to the network, how does $10 rewards work ?

I remember putting in the code from a friend reference at the time of sign up. but i think the funds were not applied.

please enlighten ..

thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Spinner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact a moderator by clicking on?, bottom right, and following instructions. Another member also posted about this issue earlier. It's a common issue.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Roohi wrote:

hello guys,

I remember putting in the code from a friend reference at the time of sign up. but i think the funds were not applied.

please enlighten ..

thanks

@Roohi  Check with your friend to see if they have received the $1 referral reward and text message. Take his code again. If it does not show up within 72 hours nor your friends click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via simon. Ask for a human and fill out the form and submit. Have the referral code handy to give to the moderator.

JacobChris
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome to Public Mobile! I just joined this week as well.

My friend received a text pretty quickly after I used their code, and it took about two days to show up for me. I got a text from PM about the $10 credit, and now in my self-serve overview page, it shows the $10 as part of my available credit.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The reward should show up in your available funds within a few days.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

When did you sign up?

You can check payment history, there should be $10 credit applied to your account within 3 days off opening account. Can you take a look in your history, if it's not there please contact moderators and provide your friend code again, they should be able to add it manually and fix your friends'account too. He should be getting $1 monthly as long as you stick around. You can reach moderators by clicking question sign and asking 'talk to human' until Simon lets you

@bros3n wrote:

It will show up on your rewards screen in a few days, but will not be applied until your next payment. Your friend should also get a notification that they have successfully referred a friend, and their reward will show up also on their reward box on the main screen.

Works great!

@bros3n , for this reward it will go directly to available funds which can be seen on the overview page.  It doesn't show up in the rewards section

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Roohi wrote:

hello guys,

please enlighten ..

thanks

I believe it takes up to 72 hours to show on your account. If your friends account shows your last 4 numbers as a referral......you will get the $10. Check your account to find it or they may text you when it arrives. 

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It will show up on your rewards screen in a few days, but will not be applied until your next payment. Your friend should also get a notification that they have successfully referred a friend, and their reward will show up also on their reward box on the main screen.

Works great!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Roohi wrote:

hello guys,

please enlighten ..

thanks

Generally overnight. Could be up to 3 days.

It's a credit that will appear in your Available Funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.